Pakistan vs Australia 2018:
Pakistan vs Australia 2018 Highlights:
Australia tour of Pakistan scheduled at UAE Started on 7th October 2018. The First Test Match between Pakistan vs Australia started and been played at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai. After winning the toss Pakistan opted to bat first. Australian team struggles to pick wicket till the second session. Pakistan ended day 1 at 255/3. Mohammad Hafeez scored his careers 10 test century while Imam Scored his second test fifty in 4th test match of his career. Australian team made a mini-comeback in the final session of the day and restricted Pakistan at 56 and picked 3 wickets. Here are some highlights on the moments that happened the tour of Australian cricket team against Pakistan in the UAE in 2018–19.
Peter Siddle’s Comeback to the National Side:
Peter Siddle made a comeback to the national side after a long gap of 2 years. Siddle played his last international Test Match in 2016. He represents Essex in English County Cricket, earlier this year Peter Siddle’s performance in the county cricket was exceptional, it helps Peter to earn his place in the Australian Test squad.
Records and Stats made on Day 1 of the First Test Between Pakistan Vs Australia 2018:
- Nathan Lyon is the only player among the playing XI side to be a part of Australia’s last test in Asian Soil. Last test match Australia played against Bangladesh at Chittagong in 2017.
- Pakistan vs Australia first test match is the 8th test match in the history of cricket where the captain of both teams is a Wicket-Keeper.
- Mohammad Hafeez Scored his careers 10th test century all came as an opener. Saaed Anwar holds the record of scoring most number of test century(11) for Pakistan as an opener.
- Aaron Finch holds the records of scoring most numbers of international runs before the debut in test match cricket. Finch has 4957 runs to his kitty.
- Last time when Australia conceded 200 runs before picking the first wicket in the first innings of day one was years back in 1986. Cwj Athey and Chris Broad added 223 runs for the opening wicket on the opening day of Perth test. Imam and Hafeez added 205 runs before imam loss his wicket after scoring 80 runs, which is the second highest runs in last 31 years. Shikhar Dhawan and Murali Vijay added 289 runs at Mohali in 2013.
- Australian took 378 balls to pick the first wicket of Pakistan’s innings. This is the second instance when aussies bowler bowled 378 deliveries to pick