India vs West Indies 2018, 3rd T20 Highlights:
West Indies tour of India 2018 ended in a thrilling way. Despite losing in all the 3 formats of the games Windies team gave competition to the Indian team. The 3rd and final game of the long tour ended in thrilling last ball finish. Earlier in the evening Windies team won the toss and opted to bat. Windies team posted 181 runs on the board. Nicholas Pooran scored an unbeaten 53 runs off 25 balls. In reply to that India lost two early wickets of Rohit and KL Rahul. Shikhar Dhawan and Rishabh Pant guided India to win the match and whitewash Windies. India wins the game in the last ball of the game. Let us discuss about some moments from India vs West Indies 2018 3rd T20 Highlights.
Records Achieved In The 3rd T20 Between India and Windies 2018:
- This was the 2nd instance when 2 left-handed batsmen scored the fifties in the same game for India. Last Time Gautam Gambhir and Yuvraj Singh achieved this feat.
- This is the 3rd instance when India won a t20 match by scoring the runs in the final ball of the game.
- 3rd instances when India have whitewashes any team in 3 matches T20 series. Pakistan has 5 such instances.
- India has won 12 consecutive matches in a succession. Joint longest winning streak for an Indian Captain after Virat Kohli.
- Rishabh Pant becomes 2nd youngest Indian player to score maiden fifty at the age of 21 years and 38 days. Rohit Sharma is the 1st Youngest Indian Player to achieve this feat at the age of 20 years and 143 days.
- India conceded 16 wides in the match, this was the 2nd instances when India bowl wides before this game India bowl 17 wides against Srilanka at Mohali in 2009.
- Rohit Sharma scored 200th boundaries in T20 format. Thus he becomes the 5th player and Second Indian after Virat Kohli to achieve this feat.
- Rishabh Pant took 58 innings to hit 100th sixes in T20 career so far. Only Ewis Lewis(55) and Ross Taylor(57) took fewer innings to hit 100 si